Relevant Documents Web Part
for Windows SharePoint Services 3 and MOSS 2007
- Queries an entire Site Collection for the current users Documents
- Users may choose to query Blog Post, Document, Form, Picture, and Wiki Page Content Types
- Options for custom Sorting and Filtering, Grouping, Pagers, Style, and even Context Menus
- All configuration options stored as personal properties. No need to create dozens of views for different audiences
- Queries only specific Blogs, Wikis or Document, Form and Picture libraries when connected to our List Filter Provider Web Part
- Supports full (LTR) language localization. Earn a free license by translating the web part to another language. Contact Sales@bWareTech.com for details.
|Our Relevant Documents Web Part fills in those missing functionality gaps from the OOTB Relevant Documents web part provided with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and MOSS 2007. We include cross-site querying capabilities along with our new and easy to use User Tasks Web Part ToolPart interface with dozens of configuration options to please even your most demanding power user. Our Relevant Documents Web Part aggregates your users Blog Posts, Documents, Forms, Pictures, and even Wiki Pages from the current site, the current site and its sub-sites, or the entire site collection. Choose your own display columns, column order, sort order, group by column, and even add filters to create queries that return only the documents that are most important. Our Relevant Documents Web Part is simply the right choice for your users at an unbeatable low price.|
Want more control over which libraries to query? Connect our List Filter Provider Web Part for List specific search results. Pick and choose only those libraries you care about most from the entire Site Collection using the familiar SharePoint TreeView navigation control.
Layout, Styles & Misc.
- Blog Posts
- Wiki Pages
- Date Picture Taken
- Check In Comment
- Checked Out To
- Content Type
- Created By
- Created By (linked to item)
- File Size
- List Title
- List Title (linked to item)
- Modified By
- Modified By (linked to item)
- Picture Height
- Picture Size
- Picture Width
- Site Title
- Site Title (linked to item)
- Title (linked to item)
- Title (linked to item with edit menu)
- Type (icon linked to item)
- 3 built-in style SharePoint Grid view styles. Default, Shaded, or Basic Table.
- 3 Pager styles. Default, Page Numbers, or Verbose.
- Support for standard SharePoint header style sorting.
- Fully supports personalization.
- Results caching improves performance on large sites.
- Supports Group By column selection and sort order.
- Choose a default Sort order from up to 2 Columns.
- Support for the List Filter Provider Web Part.
- Enable/disable row counts on group headers.
- Enable/disable column names on group headers.
- Enable/disable the New ! alert icon on New items.
- Full SharePoint context menu support.
|Sort, Filter & Group By|
- Check In Comment (S,F,G)
- Checked Out To (S,G)
- Content Type (S,G)
- Created (S,F,G)
- Created By (S,F,G)
- ID (F)
- List Title (S,G)
- Modified (S,F,G)
- Modified By (S,F,G)
- Site Title (S,G)
- Title (S,F,G)
- Version (S,F,G)
(S) = May be used to Sort
(F) = May be used to Filter
(G) = May be used to Group
|Pre-sales, product details, or support questions? We've got answers. Let us help.|
Our Relevant Documents Web Part configuration options and settings support SharePoint personalization. Click a heading to view options.