What's New Web Part
for Windows SharePoint Services 3 and MOSS 2007
- Queries an entire Site Collection for new or changed List item content
- Returns List items from 23 built-in standard Content Types. Custom Content Type support provided through our List Filter Provider Web Part
- Options for item Age Limits, Grouping, Pagers, Style & Layout, and even Context Menus
- All configuration options stored as personal properties. No need to create dozens of views for different audiences
- Queries only specific Lists when connected to our List Filter Provider Web Part
- Supports full (LTR) language localization. Earn a free license by translating the web part to another language. Contact Sales@bWareTech.com for details.
|Our What's New Web Part for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or MOSS 2007 delivers your most recent new or changed List item content in a familiar SharePoint style view in both form and function. With more than 20 standard Content Type options, custom Content Type support, more than 40 Column display choices, GridView and Summary view layouts, and nearly 2 dozen additional configuration options our web part puts content control in the hands of your SharePoint users without the assistance of the help desk. All web part configuration options are available from the standard SharePoint ToolPart interface giving your users instant feedback as they configure the web part to display the content they need with the look and feel they want.|
Need even greater content control? Connect our List Filter Provider Web Part for List specific search results. Pick and choose only those Lists you care about most from the entire Site Collection using the familiar SharePoint TreeView navigation control.
Layout, Styles & Misc.
- Blog Categories
- Blog Comments
- Blog Posts
- Custom Datasheet Items
- Custom List Items
- Discussion Threads & Posts
- Meeting Agenda Items
- Meeting Attendees
- Meeting Decisions
- Meeting Objectives
- Meeting Things To Bring
- Project Tasks
- Survey Responses
- Wiki Pages
- ** Custom Types
** Provides support for the "Fabulous 40" application templates for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 as well as other custom Content Types.
- Content Type
- Created By
- Created By (linked to item)
- List Title
- List Title (linked to item)
- Modified By
- Modified By (linked to item)
- Site Title
- Site Title (linked to item)
- Title (linked to item)
- Title (linked to item with edit menu)
- Type (icon linked to item)
- % Complete
- All Day Event
- Assigned To
- Business Phone
- Checked In Comment
- Checked Out To
- Date Picture Taken
- Due Date
- E-mail Address
- End Time
- Fax Number
- File Size
- Job Title
- Mobile Phone
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Web Page
- Choose from New Items or Changed Items.
- Grid and Summary views.
- Full support for SharePoint themes.
- 3 built-in style SharePoint Grid view styles. Default, Shaded, or Basic Table.
- 3 Pager styles. Default, Page Numbers, or Verbose.
- Support for standard SharePoint sorting.
- Fully supports personalization.
- Results caching improves performance on large sites.
- Group results by List, Site, Content Type and more.
- Sort groups in Ascending or Descending order.
- Support for the List Filter Provider Web Part.
- Option to Include Expired Announcements
- Option to Include Past Events
- Option to Include Future Events
- Option to Include Completed Tasks
- Option to Include Completed Project Tasks
- Option to Include Closed Issues
- Limit Items returned to a maximum age limit by date created or last modified date.
- Enable/disable row counts on group headers.
- Enable/disable column names on group headers.
- Enable/disable the New ! alert icon on New items.
|Pre-sales, product details, or support questions? We've got answers. Let us help.|
Our What's New Web Part configuration options and settings support SharePoint personalization. Click a heading to view options.
|© 2009-2013 bWare Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved.